To meet the client's needs, our development team successfully built two required multisite platforms to manage four online stores. We added extra functionality there and filled with content (text, images, customized colors, etc.).
These online stores are operated from the Hub. It is a separate web service on a dedicated server. The Hub makes it much easier to add new products to all websites simultaneously, view the order details, and post discounts and special deals.
The coordinated work of the hub is supported by specific filters that assist in locating the necessary data, importing and exporting.
The hub-based approach and the API implementation ensure data integrity, synchronization, and smooth communication between the client's websites and online stores.
What has been done:
• A unique plug-in to provide interaction between the Hub and online stores.
• The Hub interface where a shop manager can obtain the required information, edit an order or the items for sale.
• Warehouse and shipping documentation print feature.
• A data reporting system that updates the data based on summary tables containing price lists, location codes and stock balances.
• An order monitoring system that allows users to keep track of changes in order status and history.