Online learning platform Teleseminar
Client:Leading Belgian company specializing in remote training and education.
Request:Development of eLearning platform for iOS, desktop and web app versions.
Result:Launch of hundreds of online training courses and attracting thousands of new users.
- Core Graphics
- ASP.NET Core
Our client is the Belgium-based company offering services in online education solutions. By the start of the Teleseminar project Cogniteq had been supplying services for over 2 years. Our experts delivered projects of various sizes and complexity. The client appreciates our vast experience in the education industry and technological expertise.
Our assignment included the development of iOS app, desktop, and web versions of Teleseminar.
Product development included three stages.
• Creating iOS mobile app
• Creating desktop application for Windows Store
• Building a web version
Three versions of the application have the following functionality:
• Honesty detection. If the user opens other pages in the browser or tries to rewind the course video, the system detects cheating.
• Copyright protection. Video lessons are protected from copying.
• Course completion certificate. A certificate will not be given until the course is completed.
• User authentication. Prevents others from signing into the student’s account.
• User account. A unique user profile for each student and team member.
• Payment system. Allowing users and employers to pay for a course.
• Multi-language support. The courses are available in Dutch and French.
In addition we developed a separate desktop application for teachers to upload video lessons and tutorials.
Our client has fully achieved their goal - the company got a full-fledged app which led to increased customer loyalty and acquiring new users.
The application has been launched and is gaining market share. The platform contains hundreds of training courses which helped thousands of users to meet their educational needs.