- Experience in commercial web apps development more than 3 years;
- Understanding of DOM;
- Experience in one of the frameworks - React JS, Vue JS;
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions;
- Version control systems knowledge (Git);
- Intermediate + spoken English.
- Translate static designs into interactive front-end experiences;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use, optimization and scalability;
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI designs;
- Translate technical requirements and mockups into fully functioning websites using HTML/CSS/JS.
We offer you:
- Competitive salary;
- Experience in working with colleagues locally and overseas;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Self-realization opportunities;
- To be the part of challenging projects using new technologies and tools;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Social and corporate events;
- Career development possibility;
- Participation in professional training, meetups.
- Corporate medical insurance;
- Sports activities coverage;
- Remote work opportunity ;
- Vacation at least 26 days, fully paid 3 days-off during the working year;
- Internal English courses;
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace.