- 2+ years commercial experience in Android development;
- Experience in Kotlin for Android (Java will be an advantage);
- Knowledge of Clean Architecture or multi-module architecture;
- Experience in using such databases as SQLite or Realm;
- Understanding of OOP, SOLID methodology and design patterns;
- Experience in MV*/MVVM;
- Experience with Android X, Jetpack (Room, ViewModel, LiveData, WorkManager, Navigation Component);
- Understanding & experience in Retrofit, Gson;
- Experience in writing tests;
- Intermediate+ Spoken English.
- Development of native Android applications for phones/tablets/IoT/AR;
- Collaboration with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Mentor junior developers and help them develop their engineering skills;
- Daily project meetings.
We offer you:
- Competitive salary;
- Experience in working with colleagues locally and overseas;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Self-realization opportunities;
- Be the part of challenging projects using new technologies and tools;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Social and corporate events;
- Career development possibility;
- Participation in professional training, meetups.
- Corporate medical insurance;
- Sports activities coverage;
- Remote work opportunity ;
- Vacation at least 26 days, fully paid 3 days-off during the working year;
- Internal English courses;
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace.