- 6+ month commercial software development experience with Node.js;
- Experience in relational and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, or similar);
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle;
- Working experience in an Agile environment;
- Intermediate English level is a must.
- Design and develop scalable web services;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Collaborate with front end developers for efficient integration;
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metric.
We offer you:
- Competitive salary;
- Experience in working with colleagues locally and overseas;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Self-realization opportunities;
- Be the part of challenging projects using new technologies and tools;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Social and corporate events;
- Career development possibility;
- Participation in professional training, meetups.
- Corporate medical insurance;
- Sports activities coverage;
- Remote work opportunity ;
- Vacation at least 26 days, fully paid 3 days-off during the working year;
- Internal English courses;
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace.