- Experience in commercial mobile development;
- Demonstrate proficiency in Swift and UIKit;
- Knowledge and experience in using such frameworks as CoreBluetooth, CoreLocation and others;
- Understanding of Cocoa MVC;
- Experience in using Rest API;
- Knowledge of RX and MVVM;
- Spoken English Pre-Intermediate +.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
We offer you:
- Competitive salary;
- Experience in working with colleagues locally and abroad;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Opportunities for self-realization;
- Work on challenging projects using new technologies and tools;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Social and corporate events;
- Possibility for career development;
- Participation in professional training, meetups.
- Corporate medical insurance;
- Sports activities coverage;
- Free social and corporate events;
- Fully paid 3 days-off during the working year;
- Internal English courses;
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace.