- 6+ month commercial experience in Android development;
- Experience in Kotlin for Android;
- Basic knowledge of Clean Architecture;
- Understanding the basics of OOP methodology and design patterns;
- Experience in MVC/MVVM;
- Experience with Android X, Jetpack (Room, ViewModel, LiveData, WorkManager, Navigation Component);
- Experience in writing tests;
- Intermediate Spoken English.
- Development of native Android applications with mentor’s help;
- Collaboration with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
Would be as an advantage :
- Experience in using such databases as SQLite or Realm;
- Understanding or experience in Retrofit, Gson.
We offer you:
- Competitive salary;
- Experience in working with colleagues locally and overseas;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Self-realization opportunities;
- Be the part of challenging projects using new technologies and tools;
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment;
- Social and corporate events;
- Career development possibility;
- Participation in professional training, meetups.
- Corporate medical insurance;
- Sports activities coverage;
- Remote work opportunity ;
- Vacation at least 26 days, fully paid 3 days-off during the working year;
- Internal English courses;
- Comfortable and fully equipped workplace.